Willow Rose's books

Sunday, August 19, 2012

New covers and other fun stuff!

Hi everybody

I have an exciting week coming up that I want to share with you.

- First of all we have made brand new covers for the three books in my Afterlife-series. Covers will be released tomorrow (monday).

- Next I will make Beyond - the first book in the series - FREE for three days on Amazon and lower the price for the second (Serenity) and the third (Endurance) to 99 cents! So if you haven't yet read my Afterlife.series this is a great time to do it.

- Last - but not least - I will begin a blog-tour for Savage (Daughters of the jaguar #1) on wednesday with many reviews and giveaways. I will update my tour-schedule later. To make it even more fun I will lower the price for Savage to only 99 cent from Wednesday the 22nd.

So many opportunities to get my books this week!

Take care,

Willow


No comments:

Post a Comment